3 – 4 session GP (Permanent) – Stoke Gifford & Conygre Medical Centres
Dynamic and friendly training practice seeks a 3 or 4 session GP to join an expanding practice.
The GP team of 6 partners and 4 associate GPs are supported by 2x NPs and a nursing team. Together we care for 16k patients, with more growth expected. Services are delivered from 2 purpose built and partner owned premises. Our very friendly and professional team have a strong multi-disciplinary working ethos and enjoy supporting each other.
• Training and teaching practice for doctors, nurses and apprentices
• Consistently high QOF
• Monthly education, virtual ward, clinical and MDT operations meetings
• Mentorship and buddying
• Excellent administrative and prescribing team that minimises GP non-clinical workload
• In practice pharmacist
• Responsive and effective duty system with strong and dynamic team approach to managing workload
• Protected time for daily morning practice meeting
• Dedicated GP rooms
• Clinical research on behalf of Primary Care West of England (NIHR)
• Engagement with local decision makers with Partner acting as PCN Clinical Director and representation on Locality Board
• Close working relationships with 2x local care homes (supported by LES)
• Proactive in local befriending and social prescribing
• Diverse mix of patients between Filton and Stoke Gifford sites
• Eager to embrace change and continuously improve our practice
• Specialist interests and desire to teach / train encouraged
• Great social functions
• 6 weeks AL and 1 week study leave.
Situated in the popular North Bristol area (within South Gloucestershire CCG) with great transport links to M32, M4/M5 and Bristol Parkway station. Easy access to Bristol or rural areas of Yate, Thornbury, Gloucester or South Wales.
To meet the team and find out more, contact email@example.com.