Associate GP – Eastville Medical Practice
Eastville Medical Practice is now recruiting for an associate GP to join us at an exciting time with the merger of the two practices within East Trees Health Centre. This is a golden opportunity for the right candidate to join a team aiming to adapt and thrive at a time of great changes in general practice. We are a forward thinking and friendly inner city practice committed to flexible and sustainable working.
Ideally, we are looking for 6 sessions a week to include Friday.
• Choice of 10 or 15 minute appointments
• Low home visit numbers
• Vibrant and diverse patient population
• Clinical pharmacists and ANP support
• Effective health navigation team
• Modern, purpose built, partnership owned premises hosting a wide MDT- district nurses, midwives, health visitors, physios, podiatrists, DVT clinic, BDP, Citizens Advice Bureau, community pharmacists and more.
• Committed to continuity of care
• Daily coffee meeting
• Weekly practice meeting
• Weekly teaching session
• Mentoring available for newly qualified GPs and annual in-house appraisal for all.
• VTS trainee supervision and medical student teaching opportunities
• Flexibility in working and fair share of workload. Weekend sessions currently 1 every 4 months to be remunerated additional to core salary.
• Clinical leadership opportunities and a lead role in one area expected from candidates with 5 or more years of experience.
• Interest in the services we offer specifically for our local communities especially welcome. These include a NHS approved culture/religious male circumcision service and the Rose FGM clinic.
• Potential to become a GP partner in the future for the right candidate.
C.V and application in writing to:
Dr Hyunkee Kim (partner)
East Trees Health Centre 100A Fishponds Road, Bristol BS5 6SA
Informal visits welcome.