Medical Terminology - Introduction
Jump to venue info
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Monday 14th January 2019
Who Should Attend?
A course for those who would benefit from understanding the component parts of medical terminology.
An understanding of medical terminology is essential for anyone working in the medical industry. Delegates will reap the benefits of the course immediately and will be able to apply the learning to every day situations in their place of work.
The objectives of this course are to enable delegates to:
- Explain the concept that medical terminology can be broken down into component parts of prefixes, root words and suffixes;
- State the meanings of commonly used prefixes, suffixes and root words in medical terms;
- Decipher terminology associated with various diseases;
- Recognise commonly used abbreviations and medical symbols;
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of the body structure and systems;
- Explain the six categories in which the body is studied.
All delegates will be provided with a course manual and will be issued with a certificate upon completion of the course.
Max Participants: 0
Registration is currently closed.
28 Thornbury Road,
Weston Super Mare,