Customer Care (online)
Jump to venue info
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Wednesday 6th October 2021
Delegates will come to appreciate the significance of excellent customer care, why first impressions count and how to deal with patients effectively. The course will include etiquette and communication skills. In addition, delegates will learn how to manage patients who are behaving in a rude and aggressive manner.
- Understand the need to create a positive approach when dealing with all patients
- Learn how to avoid stereotypical behaviours
- Gain an understanding of an array of communication techniques that lead to a positive outcome
- Learn how to respond to and deal with unhappy patients
- Understand the need for effective communication skills when dealing with all patient cohorts
All non-clinical staff who are patient-facing and those who may deal with patients on the phone. Managers can also attend to enhance their knowledge of excellent customer care.
Max Participants: 14
Registration is currently closed.