Clinical Pharmacist – 6 sessions per week – Portishead Medical Group
We are looking to recruit a Clinical Pharmacist for up to 6 sessions per week to work within our clinical team, providing medicines management expertise, supporting the on-call team and providing patient-facing clinics for chronic disease and medication reviews.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in all clinical and business aspects within the practice and participate in the teaching and support of colleagues and medical students.
Portishead Medical Group is a successful training practice located in Portishead (North Somerset) with a current list size of 18,800 patients. Portishead is an expanding, vibrant, coastal town with its very own outdoor Lido. It is within easy reach of Bristol and South Gloucestershire. We are a sociable practice with good staff retention and a strong culture of superb peer support.
• Consistently high achieving QOF and patient satisfaction
• CQC rated “Good”
• Current team: 9 GP Partners, 1 Management Partner, 5 Salaried GPs, 2 ANPs
• Highly skilled nurse-led chronic disease management and support team
• Rated ‘Excellent’ Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol Medical students and UWE Nursing students)
• Research practice supporting multiple clinical studies
• Personal development and clinical interests encouraged and supported
• Mentorship for all GPs, ANPs and Clinical Pharmacists
• EMIS Web, Docman, EPS
We welcome any informal enquiries and/or visits to the Practice. Please contact Kath Payne (Management Partner) on 01275 841634 or email email@example.com