Clinical Pharmacist – Band 7/8a – West Walk Surgery, Yate and Frampton Primary Care Network
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed clinical pharmacist to join our friendly, well organised, and supportive Primary Care Network.
• 31.5 hour post; we would consider a job share.
• Full role is based at West Walk Surgery, and employment would be through our surgery
• We have an experienced practice Clinical Pharmacist who you would be working with, alongside other pharmacists in the PCN in a peer-supportive environment
• Please see the job description for full details; you would be involved in delivering clinical care, medication reconciliation, and community pharmacy liaison, and also have a key role in helping us to fulfil the requirements of the PCN DES, such as Structured Medication Reviews and Care Home patient medication reviews
• Our PCN is made up of West Walk Surgery, Courtside Surgery, Wellington Road Family Practice, Kennedy Way Surgery and Frome Valley surgery.
• Our practice provides all elements of general practice to our 13700 patients and is actively involved in clinical research
Salary Band 7 -8a (negotiable depending on experience).
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Vicky Hawkins, Practice Manager or Terri Small Assistant Practice Manager at West Walk Surgery. 01454 272200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Application letters with accompanying CV can be emailed; or posted to: West Walk Surgery, 21 West Walk, West Gate Centre, Yate BS37 4AX
Closing date: 6th September 2020