Fixed Term Locum GP Required – To cover maternity leave for 12 months for 4 – 6 sessions a week from January 2020 – Cadbury Heath Healthcare
Would you like to join an outstanding practice? We are a progressive and forward thinking practice and have recently been rated as Outstanding by CQC.
We have a great opportunity for a Locum GP to work between 4 – 6 sessions a week to cover Maternity leave for 12 months from January 2020.
This post is initially fixed term with the potential for a permanent role due to our increasing list size. We are a friendly and patient centred practice and we have 3 Clinical Partners a Managing Partner and 6 Associate GP’s, with a list size of over 11,600 patients, which is growing rapidly.
Our Practice also benefits from the following:
• Multidisciplinary team working – with a Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Paramedic and Nurse prescribers
• Training Practice with 2 GP trainers
• Core teaching practice for University of Bristol medical students
• Strong nursing and administrative teams
• Purpose built health centre with on-site community services e.g. District Nurses, Health Visitors, Midwives and Community Matron
• Excellent MDT links with weekly primary healthcare team meetings
• Regular in house clinical meetings and education
• Emis Web
• Substance misuse service
• Full sexual health and contraceptive services
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and would like to join our friendly, supportive and close knit team we would very much like to hear from you and welcome you for an informal visit.
For further information please contact: Kath Horne Managing Partner, email – KatherineHorne@nhs.net or telephone – 0117 9805724