Flexible Salaried GP Post – The Vauxhall Practice, Chepstow
Due to the planned retirement of a longstanding GP Partner, we are looking to recruit a salaried doctor to cover 4 – 6 sessions.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic doctor to enjoy family practice. We are committed to high quality collaborative patient care. Present partners’ interests include therapeutics, teaching, research, women’s health and family planning and we encourage new staff to develop their special interests.
Apply by email or post with CV and covering letter to: Joanne Kent, Practice Manager The Vauxhall Practice, Vauxhall Lane, Chepstow NP16 5PZ Email: email@example.com
Informal visits and enquiries welcomed: Telephone 01291 636100 Website: www.vauxhallpractice.co.uk
Applications closing date: 31st March 2019 Start date: Spring/Summer 2019 (prepared to wait for the right candidate)
- Five doctored (WTE 5.0) practice looking after 8,700 patients in a well-connected, historic town in the Wye Valley
- Good continuity of care and job satisfaction
- EMIS Web paperless system
- IT & Patient Safety Toolkit Pilot Practice
- Advanced nurse practitioner, clinical pharmacists and innovative GP first access appointment system
- Part dispensing
- Teaching medical students
- We are research active
- Purpose built practice owned premises
- Six weeks annual leave + one week study leave
- 5 minutes from motorway links, within easy commuting distance of Bristol or Cardiff
- Good local schools
Join us to be the GP you always wanted to be.