GP Locum vacancy – Coniston Medical Practice – Patchway, Bristol
GP Locum vacancy – 6 sessions a week for 5-6 months to be involved in on-call rota
Working days – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
We have an excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are an active member of The Stokes PCN.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
• High achieving QOF PMS Practice
• GP team: 3 Partners, 4 Associates
• Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students)
• Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service, Chronic disease management
• Monthly educational meetings
• EMIS Web, Doc-man, EPS
• Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
• Practice Pharmacist
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact email@example.com Practice Manager (0117 9 748978).