GP Maternity Leave Vacancy – Streamside Surgery Thornbury, Near Bristol.
GP Maternity Cover – To Commence in Spring 2020 – Autumn 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated GP to join our team at Streamside Surgery. You will earn the rate of a locum, whilst enjoying the team environment of a salaried role.
We are seeking to cover salaried position between 4 – 6 sessions per week; we are flexible on how this is provided. Competitive salary available.
Streamside Surgery is a small friendly practice situated in Thornbury Health Centre. Thornbury is a semi-rural market town about 20 minutes’ drive from Bristol City Centre and 10 minutes from the M5 and M4. It also has excellent schools and amenities.
• The Practice currently has Four Partners and a full complement of clinical and non-clinical staff. We provide high quality care to our patients, and have excellent ratings for patient access and satisfaction.
• List Size 5481 with 22% over 65
• Dynamic and Innovative Leadership team, open to new ideas.
• NHS Choices Excellent. Patient satisfaction survey overall 2nd highest in CCG 2016.
• Friendly doctors and staff!
• High doctor – patient continuity [~80% contacts with same doctor]
• Low visits: average one per day per doctor.
• Supportive and efficient administration team, processing of documents and workflow
• No OOH
• CQC inspected April 2016 – with Good across the board – recent CQC telephone call resulted in no visit, no change in rating.
• The practice consistently achieves high QOF achievements
• Participating in all Local and national enhanced services
Special interest encouraged and supported
All applicants welcome regardless of time qualified and open to GPs on retainer scheme.
The successful applicant/s will be joining a friendly and dedicated team fully supported by nursing, managerial and administration teams.
Informal visits to the practice are welcome. Further information please contact Stephanie Celso (Practice Manager) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01454 412167
Please apply by email with CV and covering letter by 3rd March 2020
Interviews will take place on the 10th March 2020