GP Partner– Bristol/Bath area 4 – 8 sessions per week – Cadbury Heath Healthcare
We are a progressive, forward thinking, innovative and growing Practice, based in South Gloucestershire. Our practice is located equidistant between the vibrant, cultural and historic cities of Bristol and Bath. We are only 6 miles from the centres of these diverse cities, yet the beautiful countryside of South Gloucestershire is only minutes away.
Due to the impending retirement of one of our GP Partners we are looking to recruit an inspirational leader as GP Partner for 4 – 8 sessions per week. You will be pivotal in leading, developing and shaping the future of the Practice and our broader networks. Our friendly and patient centred team is expanding; the Practice currently has 3 GP Partners, a Managing Partner and 6 Associate GP’s. Our list size of 11,500 patients is growing rapidly. We actively encourage personal development and there is scope to develop special interests.
We offer flexibility on working days and hours, as well as an attractive remuneration package, with excellent terms and conditions.
Our Practice also benefits from the following:
- Training Practice with 2 GP trainers
- Core teaching practice for University of Bristol medical students
- Strong nursing and administrative teams
- Purpose built health centre with on-site community services e.g. District Nurses, Health Visitors, Midwives and Community Matron
- Excellent MDT links with weekly primary healthcare team meetings
- Regular in house clinical meetings and education
- Substance misuse service
- A range of multi-disciplinary roles
- Close links with the community
- Full sexual health and contraceptive services
- Close involvement with local practices
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and would like to join our friendly, supportive and close knit team we would very much like to hear from you and welcome you for an informal visit.
For further information and an application form please contact:
Kath Horne Managing Partner, email – KatherineHorne@nhs.net or telephone – 0117 9805724
Closing date: 3rd May 2019
Interviews will be held on: 16th May 2019