GP Partner/Salaried GP – 3-4 sessions, Grange Road Surgery, Bishopsworth, Bristol
We are a busy, enthusiastic and good humoured practice looking for a like-minded GP Partner/Salaried GP to join our team for 3-4 sessions per week. The work is clinically diverse and stimulating and we have a strong, supportive and hard-working team with all work commitments distributed on a ‘fair shares’ basis.
• PMS practice in South Bristol
• Growing list of 11,200+ patients
• A single purpose built site
• Use EMIS Web and achieve high QOF scores.
• A training, teaching and research practice
• 4 Partners and 6 Salaried GPs
• 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Pharmacists, Specialist Mental Health Nurse and a Paramedic trainee
We aim to keep GP workload manageable and as well as diversifying the workforce we have successfully implemented health navigation, 15 minute appointments and timetabled coffee, lunch and admin. We have no on call/duty doctor.
We are forward thinking and work in close collaboration with our South Bristol Locality as well as our neighbouring 8 practices as part of the SWIFT PCN.
Closing date: 8th December 2019
Please submit an application on the NHS jobs website using the link below:
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Owen Thomas. Email: email@example.com