With the summer holidays about the start, and the sun beginning to shine, it is...
An opportunity to join our friendly, professional and well established multidisciplinary team has become available. In the heart of the beautiful historic Roman village of Caerleon. Over 2 sites, Isca Medical Centre provides GMS services to 9500 patients in the local area.
Suitable for a Newly Qualified or Experienced GP!
• Close to M4 links – 20 minutes from
Cardiff, 30 minutes from Bristol
• Competitive salary and annual leave with
excellent Maternity/Paternity package
• Number of sessions negotiable, flexible
working and job share also considered
• Equitable work load across the clinical
team – partners are working partners
taking equal share of all core GP duties
• Early finish on non-duty days, low volume
house visits and manageable on calls
• Fully established reception team trained in
care navigation systems
• Organised efficient administration team
making full use of technologies – we are
high QAIF achievers and this years winner
of “Best General Practice Beat Flu award!”
• Very pleasant work setting – Renovated
and modernised listed building in
Caerleon and purpose built branch site
Our practice has an excellent reputation with patients, staff and consultant colleagues in the local area
Come and meet us!
For further information, to apply or to arrange an informal visit please contact
Caroline Perkins – Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org