GP Vacancy – St Mary Street Surgery,
Post: Salaried GP
Sessions: Up to 8 sessions per week available
Full time, Part time, or Job share all possibilities
Contact: Emma Williams, Strategic Practice Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic GP to join our team at St Mary Street Surgery. We have up to 8 sessions available for either a full time GP or two GPs to work as a Job Share.
We are a friendly, successful, 3 Partner practice situated in the heart of Thornbury committed to providing high quality patient health and care services to our 8100 patients. Our cultural ethos is built upon some core values including safe, accessible and continuous service for each of our patients.
· We hold a PMS Contract
· We use EMIS Web
· We provide a full range of enhanced services.
· We are high QoF achievers
· Have an active working relationship with our PCN member practices.
The role and responsibilities are quite typical of general practitioner, including:
· Surgery consultations – face to face and remote as necessary
· Home visits
· Own case workload as well as a share of the admin workload including documents, reports and other queries
· Participation in practice meetings
· Involvement in progressing clinical areas in line with QoF requirements
We have a growing list size and we believe we offer our patients a positive and accessible service which is reflected in the annual GP Patient Survey.
We are also a GP training practice with all 3 Partners registered as trainers. Therefore we commonly have at least one learner with us at any given time. In addition, we are supported by 3 part time salaried GPs, a prescribing Nurse, a highly successful nursing team and a dedicated and supportive administrative team.
We aim to ensure a balanced work-life and take time to check in with one another over a (socially distanced) lunch time with whoever is working.