initially salaried but with an option of partnership – Captain French Surgery, Kendal
Does your Practice offer
• 15 Minute Appointments
• Protected coffee time daily
• An innovative mixture of routine and urgent appointments for each GP daily, modified to suit individual requirements
• All workload divided equally, always
• Users of the latest IT technology including Video Consultations, Digital Dictation and Electronic Prescribing
• Actively engaged in reducing our carbon footprint
If not, then why not consider joining Captain French Surgery?
We are looking to replace a retiring partner. We have an enthusiastic, sociable and stable team of 7 partners, 1 Salaried GP, 2 nurse prescribers and a full complement of nursing and administration staff. We have 10,000 patients who consistently report very-high levels of satisfaction. We are active participants of the CCG, LMC, Federation and our newly formed PCN.
For the right candidate we will offer 5-7 sessions, initially salaried but with an option of partnership.
For newly qualified GPs or those returning to practice we can offer structured mentorship.
We would encourage visits to our purpose-built surgery in Kendal, on the edge of the Lake District with excellent transport links to the rest of the country.
Please call and speak to Linda Farish, Practice Manager for an informal chat or to arrange a visit any time on 01539 720241
Please send an up to date CV with covering letter to Linda.email@example.com
Closing date: 30 November 2019. We reserve the right to close this advert early should we find the ideal candidate.