With the summer holidays about the start, and the sun beginning to shine, it is...
Due to the forthcoming maternity leave of one of our salaried doctors we are looking for a doctor who can offer maternity cover for 6 – 8 sessions per week from November 2021 – October 2022 inclusive, with the possibility of a permanent position in the future. We are happy to provide mentorship for newly qualified GPs or those returning to practice and can accommodate an earlier start date if required.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic doctor to enjoy family practice. We are committed to high quality collaborative patient care. Present doctors’ interests include therapeutics, teaching, research, women’s health and family planning and we encourage new staff to develop their special interests.
Apply by email or post with CV and covering letter to: Joanne Kent, Practice Manager The Vauxhall Practice, Vauxhall Lane, Chepstow NP16 5PZ Email: email@example.com
Informal visits and enquiries welcomed: Telephone 01291 636100 Website: www.vauxhallpractice.co.uk Application closing date: 31 October 2021
- Five doctored (WTE 5.0) practice looking after 8,800 patients in a well-connected, historic town in the Wye Valley
- Good continuity of care and job satisfaction
- EMIS Web paperless system
- IT & Patient Safety Toolkit Pilot Practice
- Advanced nurse practitioner, clinical pharmacists and innovative GP first access appointment system
- Part dispensing
- Training practice with GP Registrars and Medical Students
- We are research active
- Purpose built practice owned premises
- Six weeks annual leave + one week study leave
- 5 minutes from motorway links, within easy commuting distance of Bristol or Cardiff
- Good local schools