Maternity Cover/Salaried GP – Stockwood Medical Centre, Bristol
We are seeking a GP to join us for 4 to 6 sessions per week to cover a maternity leave, and possibly a more longer term salaried position at our progressive practice in South Bristol.
We can offer time for you and your patients
• Start the day with a chat with your colleagues
• 15 minute appointments and personal lists
• 13 face to face appointments per session with no triage
• 8 weeks holiday and study leave
• Protected support time with a mentor for newly qualified GPs.
• Good Access, short waits for appointments and high satisfaction ratings from our patients.
• And Current market rate of pay.
Our goals are to provide good clinical care to our community and enjoy our time at work.
• Stockwood is a great place to work. It has a community feel which leads to continuity and job satisfaction. Our patients come from a settled but varied demographic. We have a compact practice area meaning only short distances to travel for visits.
• Based in a purpose built modern building that serves about 10000 patients with high satisfaction ratings
• Stockwood is on the south east edge of Bristol so is within easy reach of both Bristol and Bath city centres and wonderful Somerset countryside.
• The salaried GP contract follows the BMA model contract.
• We have a stable team; most of us have been working here for years!
• Friendly reception and support staff with your own dedicated PA.
We are flexible with start dates and have a vacancy from early 2020. Please get in touch to have a chat.
To find out more about the role please contact Jem Lyons, Practice Manager, Stockwood Medical Centre, Hollway Road, Stockwood, Bristol, BS14 8PT (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 01275 894208 for further details or call Dr Andrew Taylor 07957595994. Informal visits to the Practice very welcome.