part time CARETAKER/CLEANER – Fireclay Health
To work across two neighbouring sites: Lodgeside surgery BS15 & St George Health BS5, to support the cleaning and maintenance of both sites.
The role: 20hrs per week
To include five weekdays morning shifts as 6-8am at Lodgeside and five weekday evening shifts as 6.30-8.30pm at St George.
Includes cleaning, changing light bulbs, keeping exterior areas clean & free from litter, some gardening, basic DIY & odd jobs, opening and locking up buildings, ensuring security of premises.
This role would suit someone who is
• Looking to make a valuable contribution to the running of local GP practices.
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to maintain high standards of cleanliness
• Has previous experience in either caretaking, maintenance or commercial cleaning.
What we offer:
• Contracted role
• Pension scheme options
• Well organised and managed buildings
• A happy practice team
Interested? Wanting to apply?
Please contact Susan Fowler, Practice Manager on 0117 9612161 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications by email or in writing to Practice Manager please.
Fireclay Health, St George Health Centre, Bellevue Road, St George, Bristol. BS5 7PH
CLOSING DATE: 20.10.19