Partnership or Associate GP with a view to Partnership 5-8 sessions AIR BALLOON SURGERY, BRISTOL
We will soon have a vacancy due to the retirement of our Senior Partner.
This vacancy would suit a GP looking for a new Partnership opportunity, or a GP seeking a step towards Partnership; we will support and develop GPs who are keen to make this step.
We are a supportive, friendly and caring Practice. We actively encourage colleagues to develop individual interests and we value the importance of being inspired and enthused by our work. We are open to new ideas and ways of working.
We ensure a healthy work-life balance is maintained through the decisions we make.
We continually review our working structure to enable this.
Your opinions and well-being matter.
We are a GP Training Practice. We support medical students, Foundation doctors and ST trainees, alongside a GP Retainer.
– 3 partners and 6 Associate (salaried) GP’s
– Daily coffee-break together
– Mentoring scheme for Associates
– Extensively skilled nursing team, including nurse prescribers.
– Extremely supportive and highly-trained Reception Team.
– Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
– CPD well supported in-house and with external training
– Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
– GP Training practice
– Undergraduate teaching
– Research Practice
– We support a local care home that specialises in caring for people with dementia
– Monthly whole-team lunch
– Close to the Independant cafes of Church Road, including the award-winning Bristol Loaf.
– We are a registered Park-Run Practice.
– Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating
Informal visits are very welcome. For more information, or for informal enquiries, please contact Dr Phil Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Simon Clausen at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: applications to be received by 08.00 on Thursday 5th December 2019. However, we may close this post earlier should we have identified suitable applicants before the closing date.
Interviews will be held on, or around, Thursday 12th December 2019 here at Air Balloon Surgery.