Placement Expansion Lead
We have an exciting opportunity for a Placement Expansion Lead to join our team. As a member of the BNSSG Healthier Together, Clinical Placement Expansion Programme (CPEP) the Placement Expansion Lead (PEL) will assist in enabling undergraduate clinical placement expansion of Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Healthcare Professional across the BNSSG STP.
We are looking to second a motivated and enthusiastic individual who can support the The BNSSG Primary Care Training Hub with;
• Supporting academic placement growth and sustainability across the Community, Primary and Social Care sectors
• Act as liaison between Sirona and Primary Care Placement providers and local University providers
• Support development of Collaborative Learning in Practice (CLiP)
• Implement the CLIP model of working into placement areas across the community and primary care services
• Expanding the student placement offer across the BNSSG STP footprint with new and exciting ways of working
Ideally, we are looking for someone from an education/clinical background with a good understanding of supporting student placements in practice
The role is offered at 37.5 hours a week, with flexible working available by negotiation. You will need to be able to work well independently, managing changing demands and priorities and also be able to work effectively as part of a small busy team, working collaboratively with various organisations. You will need the support of your line manager if you wish to undertake this role as a secondment. If you are efficient, enthusiastic, work well as part of a team and have a pleasant communication style this could be the role for you.
If you have any questions please do contact email@example.com
To find out more about the work of the Training Hub please visit https://www.bnssgtraininghub.com