Practice Management Support Administrator – FIRECLAY HEALTH
Providing services from St George and Kingswood
Practice Management Support Administrator
To join our modern and forward thinking GP practice of 22,000
+ patients. The post is for 20-24hrs per week over 4 days.
We can offer:
- Work from offices based in two modern and bright health centres in East Bristol
- A stable business partnership
- A cohesive and friendly staff team
- An established management structure
- Excellent standards of clinical care & performance
- A vibrant and busy working environment
- Training, support and opportunities for networking
Applicants should have:
- Financial administration experience
- Organised and thorough approach to undertaking work.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Demonstrable high level time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience of organising diaries and/or training
- An enthusiasm to work in a rapidly changing health care environment
If you are interested in joining Fireclay Health in this role and wish to discuss the role further, please contact Susan Fowler, Practice Manager, on 0117 9474630.
Closing date: 18 Feb 19. Interviews on 26 Feb 19