With the summer holidays about the start, and the sun beginning to shine, it is...
Fairfield Park Health Centre
Could the job be based at more than one location?
Other job locations
Bath Spa University
Newton Park, Newton St Loe
An opportunity has arisen within our reception team for a team player with a can do attitude who thrives working in a busy, demanding and ever-changing customer service environment. The majority of the work will be telephone based which requires a skill set to efficiently deal with high call volumes whilst maintaining a pleasant and caring manner.
The work pattern is part-time 15-25 hours pw. In addition, flexibility to cover additional shifts due to annual leave, training and sickness is an essential requirement of this role. Previous call centre/call handling experience is desirable.
You should be
- Ensure a professional and efficient front of house and telephone reception service is provided to patients and other visitors
- Deal with general enquiries and explain practice procedures where required
- Make new and follow-up appointments
- Communicate test results in an accurate manner
- Explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to new patients and those seeking temporary cover and ensure procedures are completed
- Enter patient information on to the practice clinical system as required
- Process prescriptions and deal with enquiries
- Register new patients
- Open and distribute practice mail
- Oversee the waiting area, keeping it tidy and ensure information is up to date
- General administrative duties
- Assist with annual flu clinics and any COVID-19 vaccination clinics as may be required
- Undertake a share of communal duties and any other additional duties appropriate to the post as requested by the Office Manager, Practice Manager or Partners
We offer the opportunity to work in a large and busy practice in Bath. Our ethos is to treat patients as we would expect our family members to be treated. We are proud of our caring and supportive team approach and it is important the successful applicant fits well within our team.
Annual leave entitlement is five weeks plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part time staff) with access to the NHS pension scheme.
Closing Date 20/10/2021,
Contact Details email@example.com,
Interview date to be confirmed.