Salaried GP 3 sessions (0.38 FTE) – Westbury On Trym Primary Care Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our forward thinking, friendly team.
– Long established Training/Teaching practice in North Bristol
– Progressive cohesive partnership that embraces change but values traditions of family medicine.
– Purpose built (partner owned) modern premises since 2008 with excellent facilities and reputation.
– Thriving primary healthcare centre hosting a number of other services
– Growing list size currently of 10100 patients.
– ‘Emis web’ and Docman practice
This vacancy is for 3 sessions fixed term (maternity cover) until 31st January 2020
Salary and package competitive including 6 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays, plus one week study leave (pro rata for part time)
Visit our website for more information about the positions and the Practice (news / job vacancies)
Contact Harriet Longman, Practice Manager, Westbury On Trym Primary Care Centre, Westbury Hill, Bristol, BS9 3AA
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 9898412.
Informal enquiries welcome
Closing date – 25th March 2019
Please apply by email with covering letter and CV (preferably by email)