SALARIED GP (4 SESSIONS) – Maytrees Medical Practice
Through retirement we have an excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 5,100 patients with excellent teamwork and strong links within the locality.
We are a small, busy, supportive and friendly inner city practice based in an attractive, state of the art, new building on the Eastville/ Easton borders close to the culturally diverse and energetic St. Marks Road. We are within a mile of Junction 2 of the M32, on excellent public transport routes with ample on-site parking. Bristol City Centre is a 15 minute bus ride away.
- CQC rated “Good”
- High achieving QOF PMS Practice
- The Current GP team: 4 Partners, 2 Associates (Partner is retiring)
- Teaching University of Bristol medical students
- Nursing team offering Chronic disease management
- Regular clinical meetings and Balint meetings
- EMIS Web
- Indemnity fees covered
- Six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave
To discuss further or arrange an informal visit, please contact, Steve Hartnell, Managing Partner on 0117 2444123 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Sarah Woodward (email@example.com) Senior Partner Designate.
Please apply by email with CV and covering letter by Wednesday 31st July 2019