Salaried GP 4 to 6 Sessions per week – Priory Surgery
Priory Surgery is looking for an enthusiastic Salaried GP to join our well established, committed and friendly team for 4-6 sessions per week. Our patients cover a wide social spread, which makes for a stimulating mix of problems and attitudes. We are a teaching practice and welcome GP Trainees, Foundation doctors, medical students from the University of Bristol and student nurses from University of the West of England (UWE) to the Practice.
- Patient list currently around 11,200
- 6 GP Partners + Managing Partner
- Extremely friendly and supportive Practice Team
- Responsive to change
- Own premises
- EMIS Web
- High achievement for QOF and Enhanced Services
- Well established teaching and training practice
- Mentorship of Salaried GPs
- Part of Connexus Primary Care Network, a group of five local practices
- Immediate start available
We take pride in the high level of care we offer our patients. The successful candidate will value family medicine, continuity of care and proactive development, and work well within the team.
Informal visits welcome.
Please contact Mary Hunter on 0117 300 3061 (direct) or email firstname.lastname@example.org