SALARIED GP: 6 to 8 sessions – BRADLEY STOKE SURGERY
SALARIED GP: 6 to 8 sessions
START DATE: 1 March 2020 (negotiable)
If you are enthusiastic and highly motivated we would like you to join our practice team.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, patient-centered care in a happy working environment with excellent team work throughout the practice. Convenient to M4/5 interchange.
This post would be suitable for both newly qualified GPs and those already established.
• 17,800 patients, and growing
• Currently 5 Partners & 3 Salaried GP’s, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Mental Health Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist, Paramedic and 3 Minor Illness Nurses
• Very low home-visit rate
• Training Practice
• Teaching Practice for Medical Students
• Mentoring service for new GPs
• Nurse-led Minor Illness Service
• High QOF achievement
• Full range of Enhanced Services
• EMIS Web, EPS and Docman
Closing date: Friday, 20 December 2019
If you would like to arrange an informal visit please contact Carl West, Business Manager or Mirinda Rowell, Operations Manager on 01454 616262.
Please apply through NHS Jobs – Reference Number J180-A-19-349483