The new tax year is often when HR changes are brought in and this year...
We have an excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are an active member of The Stokes PCN.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
· High achieving QOF PMS Practice
· GP team: 3 Partners, 4 Associates
· Active member of The Stokes PCN
· Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students)
· Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service, Chronic disease management
· Weekly educational meetings
· EMIS Web, Doc-man, EPS, Ask My GP (electronic enquires/consultations)
· Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
· Clinical Pharmacist
· First Contact Physio, Social Prescriber and recovery Navigators
· Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave (salaried posts)
· Research Practice
We are willing to wait for the right applicant. Partnership options available.
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact email@example.com Practice Manager (0117 9 748978).