It can be difficult to get effective teamworking at the best of times, but throw...
· Friendly, energetic practice
· Modern purpose-built premises
· 10,220 patients (and counting!) with 6 clinical partners and 2 salaried GPs
· EMIS web
· Training practice with 3 GP trainers
· 15 minute appointments and flexible surgery sessions
· Protected in-house educational sessions
· Primary Care Practitioner assisting with home visits and minor illness
· Part of the amazing Somerset vaccine delivery team through Taunton Central PCN
· Extended staff roles through the PCN including First Contact Physio, Care Coordinators, Clinical Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technician
· Well-developed workflow and signposting processes in reception/admin team
· Admin based medication review system
What (or who) are we looking for?
We are absolutely committed to finding the right person to join our team. This means that we are prepared to wait for that person until they are able to join us. We have between 4 and 6 sessions (negotiable) per week available to be covered.
Please submit covering letter (stating how many sessions you would ideally consider) and CV to:-
Mrs Claire Gregory, Managing Partner.
Telephone: 01823 282151 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to come and meet us on an informal basis and have a look round the practice. We have cake………………….lots of cake……. It is also possible to talk to our salaried GPs and other staff members to find out what it’s really like to work here