Any length of absence can be disruptive to employers, but there are particular extra considerations...
Would you like to join a thriving, enthusiastic young practice?
- Due to our popularity and increasing patient numbers and retirement of GPs,our GP team would like to welcome a salaried GP/GP Partner for up to 8 sessions per week.
- Acontribution to relocation costs may be available and the practice is willing to fund appropriate training courses such as telephone triage by way of support.
- Our current list size embraces 13650 patients but we expect this number to continue to rise.
- As atraining practice we host Registrars, F2s and medical students so are well versed in extending mentorship and support to new GPs that join us.
- Your days at Chilcotecould be part of a portfolio career – one of our partners combines her Chilcote role with that of a Clinical Director with the ICO.
- TheGPs have flexibility of appointment length as these are managed through the Dr First system which allows you to be in control of your working day.
- We have anurse visiting service that cares for our housebound patients and we hold 4 clinics per week at a local centre for those who are homeless.
- Two of our partners and one of our nurses are involved inresearch work and we are a high referrer to social prescribing.
- Working closely with all our healthcare colleaguesis a priority for us whether they are in other practices, the community or the acute.
- Chilcote ispart of Baywide Primary Care Network (with Pembroke House Surgery and Compass House Medical Centres).
- According to theGP Patient Survey, 93% of our patients describe their overall experience of our practice as good compared with a CCG average of 86% and a national average 83%. 95% of patients also describe their experience of making an appointment as good compared with a CCG average of 72% and a national average of 65%.
If you might be interested in joining us, please come and see us to discuss how you might like to work and find out whether we are the practice you have been looking for.
To arrange an informal visit please contact our Practice Manager Mrs Sue Finch on tel 01803 308431/316333 or by email on email@example.com. Applications are requested by way of CV and covering letter.
We look forward to meeting you.
Chilcote Surgery, Dewerstone Practice, Hampton Avenue, St Marychurch, Torquay, TQ1 3LA.