With the summer holidays about the start, and the sun beginning to shine, it is...
New Court Surgery is a well-established training practice in Royal Wootton Bassett, close to the M4. We are a friendly and supportive team with 10,200 patients. We have 3 Partners, 3 salaried GP’s, and a strong nursing team which includes 3 experienced Nurse practitioners.
There is flexibility around sessions and days from part time up to full time. We are a dynamic, forward-thinking practice shown by our continual commitment to improving patient care and reducing staff workload.
More about us:
- Low home visit requirements as we have home visiting paramedics.
- Clinical Pharmacist team managing medication queries, prescription changes and medication reviews
- First Contact Physiotherapist for first presentation of MSK problems
- Nurse practitioners managing our minor illnesses
- Clinical correspondence workload is low as the majority is outsourced
- Active members of North Wilts Border PCN
- We offer a mixture of face to face and telephone appointments
- CQC rating Good
- High QOF achieving
Start date: flexible
Sessions: flexible to suit candidate, 4-8 sessions per week considered
Salary: we offer a very competitive salary, NHS pension, paid study leave allowance and 6 weeks annual leave pro rata.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Practice Manager Jo Osborn email@example.com
New Court Surgery, Borough Fields, Royal Wotton Bassett, Wiltshire SN4 7AX
Informal discussions and visits welcome please e-mail or call.
Closing date: Open