Salaried GP/Partnership vacancies from 2020 Stockwood Medical Centre, Bristol
Time for you and your patients
• 15 minute appointments and personal lists
• 8 weeks annual holiday and study leave
We would like to recruit one full time or two part time GP’s to replace our full time retiring partner. Our practice list size has increased steadily over the past few years because of our good reputation and some new building in the area. We would like a partner to work with us in the long term but would also welcome a GP who did not want a partnership commitment now.
• Stockwood is a great place to work. It has a community feel which leads to continuity and job satisfaction. Our patients come from a settled but varied demographic. We have a compact practice area meaning only short distances to travel for visits.
• Based in a purpose built modern building that serves about 10000 patients with high satisfaction ratings
• Stockwood is on the south east edge of Bristol so is within easy reach of both Bristol and Bath city centres and wonderful Somerset countryside.
• The salaried GP contract follows the BMA model contract.
• We have a stable team; most of us have been working here for years!
• Friendly reception and support staff with your own dedicated PA.
• 13 face to face appointments per session , no triage , and short waits for routine appointments
The GP’s meet for coffee every morning. Newly qualified GPs who have joined us have been grateful for protected support time with a dedicated mentor. The GPs work closely with our close knit practice team, this includes regular team meetings and practice social events
We would encourage any successful applicants to pursue any special interests and are hoping to increase the teaching we currently provide to students from Bristol University.
Our goals are to provide good clinical care to our community and enjoy our time at work.
We are flexible with start dates and have vacancies from early 2020 although our partner does not finish work until June 2020. Please get in touch to have a chat.
To find out more about the role please contact Jem Lyons, Practice Manager, Stockwood Medical Centre, Hollway Road, Stockwood, Bristol, BS14 8PT (email: email@example.com) Tel: 01275 894208 for further details or call Dr Andrew Taylor 07957595994. Informal visits to the Practice very welcome.