Salaried GP – Stockwood Medical Centre, Bristol
Time for you and your patients
• 15 minute appointments and personal lists
• 8 weeks annual holiday and study leave
Join a young group of salaried GPs, who are well supported by a dedicated mentor, protected support time, and close knit and helpful practice team.
We would like to recruit one full time or two part time GP’s to replace our full time retiring partner. Our practice list size has increased steadily over the past few years because of our good reputation and some new building in the area.
Stockwood is a great place to work. It has a community feel which leads to continuity and job satisfaction. Our patients come from a settled but varied demographic. We have a compact practice area meaning only short distances to travel for visits.
• Based in a purpose built modern building that serves about 10000 patients with high satisfaction ratings
• Stockwood is on the south east edge of Bristol so is within easy reach of both Bristol and Bath city centres and wonderful Somerset countryside.
• The salaried GP contract follows the BMA model contract.
• We have a stable team; most of us have been working here for years!
• Friendly reception and support staff with your own dedicated PA.
• 13 face to face appointments per session , no triage , and short waits for routine appointments
The GP’s meet for coffee every morning, and doctors and staff work closely with regular team meetings and practice social events.
We would encourage any successful applicants to pursue any special interests and are hoping to increase the teaching we currently provide to students from Bristol University.
Our goals are to provide good clinical care to our community and enjoy our time at work.
To find out more about the role please contact Jem Lyons, Practice Manager, Stockwood Medical Centre, Hollway Road, Stockwood, Bristol, BS14 8PT (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 01275 894208 for further details or call Dr Andrew Taylor 07957 595994. Informal visits to the Practice very welcome.