Salaried GP – Streamside Surgery Thornbury, Near Bristol.
Salaried GP (4 Sessions) – Streamside Surgery
Due to a growing population we are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated GP to join our team at Streamside Surgery.
Streamside Surgery is a small friendly practice situated in Thornbury Health Centre. Thornbury is a semi-rural market town about 20 minutes’ drive from Bristol City Centre and 10 minutes from the M5 and M4. It also has excellent schools and amenities.
- The Practice currently has Four Partners and a full complement of clinical and non-clinical staff. We provide high quality care to our patients, and have excellent ratings for patient access and satisfaction.
- List Size 5200 with 22% over 65
- Dynamic and Innovative Leadership team, open to new ideas.
- NHS Choices Excellent. Patient satisfaction survey overall 2nd highest in CCG 2016.
- Friendly doctors and staff!
- High doctor – patient continuity [~80% contacts with same doctor]
- Low visits: average one per day per doctor.
- Supportive and efficient administration team, processing of documents and workflow
- No OOH
- CQC inspected April 2016 – with Good across the board – recent CQC telephone call resulted in no visit, no change in rating.
- The practice consistently achieves high QOF achievements
- Participating in all Local and national enhanced services
Special interest encouraged and supported
All applicants welcome regardless of time qualified and open to GPs on retainer scheme.
The successful applicant/s will be joining a friendly and dedicated team fully supported by nursing, managerial and administration teams.
Informal visits to the practice are welcome. Further information please contact Stephanie Celso (Practice Manager) Email email@example.com or telephone 01454 422730.
Please apply by email with CV and covering letter by Friday 26th July 2019