It can be difficult to get effective teamworking at the best of times, but throw...
Through retirement we have an excellent opportunity for a motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our well established and thriving practice. Portishead Medical Group (PMG) is a successful training practice located in Portishead (North Somerset), with a current list size of 19,000 patients. Portishead is an expanding, vibrant, coastal town, with its very own outdoor Lido. It is within easy reach of Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
We are looking to recruit a GP for up to 6 sessions per week. The working week is varied, with a daily visiting doctor and an on call team providing urgent care. The successful candidate will be fully involved in all clinical and business aspects within the practice and will have the opportunity to participate in the teaching of undergraduate medical students. We are a sociable practice with excellent doctor retention and a strong culture of superb peer support.
We offer a competitive salary and a progressive pay scale to reflect additional responsibilities or leadership roles.
We are a sociable practice with excellent staff retention and a strong culture of superb peer support.
· Consistently high achieving QOF and patient satisfaction ratings
· CQC rated “Good”
· Highly skilled nurse-led chronic disease management and support team
· Multidisciplinary team including Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist, Social Prescribers and Care Coordinators
· GP Partners, Salaried GPs, GP Trainees and medical student teaching
· Rated ‘Excellent’ Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice for University of Bristol Medical students and UWE Nursing students
· Close working relationships with other practices in our Locality and Primary Care Network.
· Research practice supporting multiple clinical studies
· Personal development and clinical interests encouraged and supported
· Mentorship for all GPs
· EMIS Web, Docman, EPS, e-Consult, AccuRx
· Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave
We welcome any informal enquiries and/or visits to the Practice. Please contact Kath Payne (Management Partner) on 01275 841634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org