Salaried GP Vacancy – 4 sessions – Fairfield Park Health Centre
Fairfield Park Health Centre is located in a purpose built surgery on the north side of Bath. We are a long-established teaching practice with a list size of over 12,500 patients who are served by 4 Partners, 5 salaried GPs and a supporting team of managers, nursing, reception and admin staff.
• Full Primary Care service for Bath Spa University students provided at the Newton Park campus
• District Nurses, Health Visitors and Midwives attached to the Practice are very much a part of our team
• Part of the Bath Independents Primary Care Network with Clinical Pharmacists and a Social Prescriber in post
• Successful First Contact Physio pilot undertaken in the past year
• Training Practice for Postgraduates and new GPs
• Philosophy of training and development for all of our staff
• Strong team-centred culture with a friendly, supportive atmosphere
• Consistent high QOF achiever
• Rated Good by CQC
• SystmOne clinical system
• An array of measures in place to ensure staff and patient safety during COVID-19
For an informal discussion or further information please contact Kathryn Burbidge, Practice Manager on 01225 485500 (Monday-Thursday) or email@example.com
Our website address is https://www.fairfieldparkhc.co.uk/
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to Kathryn Burbidge by the closing date of 8th September 2020.