Salaried GP Vacancy – 6 sessions – Fairfield Park Health Centre
Fairfield Park Health Centre is located in a purpose built surgery on the north side of Bath. We are a long-established teaching practice with a list size of over 12,500 patients who are served by 4 Partners, 5 salaried GPs and a supporting team of managers, nursing, reception and admin staff.
· Full Primary Care service for Bath Spa University students provided at the Newton Park campus
· District Nurses, Health Visitors and Midwives attached to the Practice are very much a part of our team
· Part of the Bath Independents Primary Care Network with Clinical Pharmacists and a Social Prescriber in post
· Successful First Contact Physio pilot undertaken in the past year
· Training Practice for Postgraduates and new GPs
· Philosophy of training and development for all of our staff
· Strong team-centred culture with a friendly, supportive atmosphere
· Consistent high QOF achiever
· Rated Good by CQC
· SystmOne clinical system
· An array of measures in place to ensure staff and patient safety during COVID-19
For an informal discussion or further information please contact Kathryn Burbidge, Practice Manager on 01225 485500 (Monday-Thursday) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website address is https://www.fairfieldparkhc.co.uk/
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to Kathryn Burbidge by the closing date of 10th December with interviews likely in the week commencing 14th December.