Salaried GP Vacancy – The Chipping Surgery – Wotton under Edge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and motivated salaried GP for 8 sessions.
Nestled in a Semi-rural market town on the edge of the Cotswolds we are consistently highly rated in the national patient satisfaction survey. We very much value a good work/home-life balance and offer the following:
- Exciting opportunity to join a friendly, forward thinking practice of 5 partners, 2 salaried and an ANP.
- 9000 patients.
- Dispensing practice.
- Excellent transport links to Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham, London and the South West.
- Good local schools.
- Recent refurbishment and extension.
- Good CQC and high QOF achievement.
- Paper-light practice with admin support for pathology filing and correspondence.
- Daily GP/ANP morning referrals meeting.
- Training practice with F2s, ST2s, medical students from Bristol and London and PA and nurse students.
- Opportunity to develop teaching skills.
- Research practice.
- Extended contraceptive services.
- Annual team building weekend away.
- Low staff turnover.
Start date: October 2020 but negotiable.
Closing date for applications: 12th October 2020.