Practice Staff Training
We provide a comprehensive range of courses from Asthma to Wound Management for all members of the Practice team. For information about available training courses and to book, please click below.
You can now book a place on any of these courses online, please contact your Practice Manager who will be able to login to the system and book it for you.
If your Practice Manager does not have a login or the details have been lost please contact Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical or non-clinical?
Avon LMC offer clinical and non-clinical courses to suit your requirements so, if your a HCA that needs ear care training or a Practice Manager that needs advise on leading people, there’s a course out there for you.
Avon LMC offers its members 11 e-learning modules from Virtual College:
- Health and Safety for Healthcare
- Equality and Diversity
- Fire Safety and Evacuation
- Information Governance Awareness
- Moving and Handling – Clinical & Non – Clinical
- Infection Prevention and Control – Clinical and Non- Clinical
- Safeguarding Adults Level 1
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- Display Screen Equipment and Workstation H&S
- Basic Life Support – Clinical & Non-Clinical
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
Please note that the BLS non-clinical module that has been added is to run alongside your practical face-to-face training provided by Avon LMC/your Practice, and should not be viewed in any way as a substitute for these practical sessions. This is included as an useful reminder of the theory behind the BLS process.
The e-learning system is provided by Healthcare E-Academy, a division of Virtual College. For further information about Healthcare E-Academy and Virtual College, please click here.
To login to the Virtual College system in order to commence your e-learning, please click here