Temporary Treatment Room Nurse – The Orchard Medical Centre
We are looking for a temporary Treatment Room Nurse to join our friendly organised and supportive multi-disciplinary team. We strive to deliver high quality patient focused care, adopting innovative new ways of working to make us work smarter not harder. We work in close collaboration with our South Gloucestershire Locality as well as our neighboring practices.
We strive to be the best that we can be.
- PMS Practice in South Gloucestershire.
- List size – 12,000.
- A large single purposed built practice, with room to grow.
- Training Practice. Oct 2018 – achieved an overall grade of Excellent as well as being graded Excellent for all 20 criteria
- 6 Partners and 4 Salaried GPs.
- 3 Specialist Nurses.
- 4 Treatment Room Nurses
- 2 HCA/HCP
- 1 Pharmacist.
- EMIS Web clinical system
- High QOF achievement
- Excellent admin support infrastructure.
- Commitment to the delivery of high-quality primary care services.
- Encourage personal development and special interests.
- Practice based District Nursing Team – Serona
- Focus on patient continuity.
- CQC – Good
- 15 min appointments as standard.
- Regular communication and meetings/ Daily coffee breaks.
- Full Health Navigation via Reception
- Workflow optimisation system – To reduce admin burden on clinical staff.
- We are an innovative practice always looking for practical solutions to make us more efficient and sustainable.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working in Primary Care, and is competent in all core nursing services including smears, child vaccinations and dressings, however training will be provided throughout your induction.
For further information/practice profile/informal visit please contact Claire Ramsey: email@example.com Tel: 0117 9805100
NHS Jobs : https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/2e76a240037cd05c95846c0d1d9af314/?vac_ref=915303576