Non Medical Prescribing update
Jump to venue info
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 7th November 2019
Who Should Attend?
Those that require an understanding of Non Medical Prescribing. Including Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists who are qualified non-medical prescribers.
By the end of the session participants will have an increased understanding of:
• Legislation of Non Medical Prescribing
• The NMC / GPhC Standards for nurse & pharmacist prescribers
• Prescribing unlicensed & off-label medicines
• Mixing medicines
• Controlled drug prescribing
• Course content
• Update and latest developments in NMP
• Prescribing quiz leading to varied discussion
• Tools to help you prescribe safely
• Useful tips on using the BNF
• Update on legislation including prescribing controlled drugs
• Prescribing for children
• Auditing prescribing practice
• Discussion on competency, repeat prescribing & keeping up to date
• Scenario's for group work discussion
Max Participants: 0
Registration is currently closed.
Leigh Court Day Centre
During these exceptional circumstances we would like to assure you that the LMC continues to support it’s members. We are available via the usual number 0117 970 2755.
Please look out for updates on our new online training resources which will be available soon.