General Practice (Intro to)
Jump to venue info
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesday 18th June 2019
Who Should Attend?
Designed for new or existing Practice staff to give them the essential background to General Practice.
Ensure your practice team understand:
• What services you are contractually obliged to provide
• Which patients the practice have a responsibility to see, and when
• What the practice income streams are and how the practice team contribute to this
• What Enhanced Services are, and the importance of accurate coding
• What the Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) is, plus the importance of prevalence and exception reporting
• The importance of confidentiality and the responsibility of all members of staff in maintaining confidentiality
• What the Care Quality Commission is (CQC) and staff members potential role in a visit
Max Participants: 4
Registration is currently closed.
168 Locking Road
Weston Super Mare