Appraisal Skills via Zoom
Jump to venue info
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday 17th June 2020
Who should attend
The course is aimed at anyone with responsibility for appraising staff. This could be conducting appraisals of receptionists, nurses, health care assistants, managers etc.
This would cover
- Preparing for the appraisal
- Good practice for 1-1s and conversations throughout the year
- Getting the basics right – creating the right environment
- Asking great questions and Active listening
- Giving feedback effectively and where/how this fits in
- Agreeing SMART objectives
Max Participants: 4
During these exceptional circumstances we would like to assure you that the LMC continues to support it’s members. We are available via the usual number 0117 970 2755.
Please look out for updates on our new online training resources which will be available soon.