Appraisal Skills via Zoom
Jump to venue info
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday 10th November 2020
Who should attend
The course is aimed at anyone with responsibility for appraising staff. This could be conducting appraisals of receptionists, nurses, health care assistants, managers etc.
This would cover
- Preparing for the appraisal
- Good practice for 1-1s and conversations throughout the year
- Getting the basics right – creating the right environment
- Asking great questions and Active listening
- Giving feedback effectively and where/how this fits in
- Agreeing SMART objectives
Registration is currently closed.
During these exceptional circumstances we would like to assure you that the LMC continues to support its members. We are available via the usual number 0117 970 2755.
However, if you would like to contact us for a specific query please use the following email addresses:
Training courses email@example.com
DPO service firstname.lastname@example.org
DBS/Occupational Health email@example.com
Safe House firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing Support email@example.com
General Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org