QOF - Zoom
Jump to venue info
9:10 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesday 7th September 2021
Who Should Attend?
For General Practice staff who would like to gain a better understanding of QOF e.g. non-clinical staff such as administrators, receptionists,
coders, summarisers and those staff new to general practice including HCAs and Practice Nurses. This course is not designed/intended for
experienced GP QOF leads.
Aims and Objectives
The QOF course will give delegates a better understanding of QOF in order to aid practice achievement of QOF targets.
The objectives of the course are to enable delegates to be able to:
• gain an understanding of how the Quality and Outcomes Framework
fits into the workings of General Practice
• understand the current QOF clinical indicators and targets
• gain an understanding of the disease processes of the long-term
conditions that form the QOF clinical indicators
• demonstrate a general understanding of the associated medical
• demonstrate a general understanding of the related tests and
investigations and medication required for these groups of patients
This interactive course ‘packages’ each QOF disease area and the relevant QOF indicators together with:
• risk factors
• signs and symptoms
• associated terminology
• related medication
• related clinical investigations and tests
Max Participants: 0
Registration is currently closed.