Managing Pressure at Work (online)
Jump to venue info
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Wednesday 10th November 2021
In this interactive session, the need to be able to effectively manage pressure in the workplace will be explained. Through discussion and the sharing of experiences, delegates will learn what causes pressure at work and how best to recognise and deal with pressure or stress in themselves and others.
- Learn how to recognise when you are under pressure
- Learn how to recognise pressure in others
- Understand the need for resilience, including stress-response tools
- Appreciate the link between pressure, stress and emotion
- Gain an overview of effective time management
- Learn when and how to say no
All staff working in general practice.
Max Participants: 0