Non Medical Prescribing (am)
Jump to venue info
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Wednesday 22nd June 2022
Who Should Attend?
Those that require an understanding of Non Medical Prescribing. Including Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists who are qualified non-medical prescribers.
By the end of the session participants will have an increased understanding of:
• Legislation of Non Medical Prescribing
• The NMC / GPhC Standards for nurse & pharmacist prescribers
• Prescribing unlicensed & off-label medicines
• Mixing medicines
• Controlled drug prescribing
• Course content
• Update and latest developments in NMP
• Prescribing quiz leading to varied discussion
• Tools to help you prescribe safely
• Useful tips on using the BNF
• Update on legislation including prescribing controlled drugs
• Prescribing for children
• Auditing prescribing practice
• Discussion on competency, repeat prescribing & keeping up to date
• Scenario's for group work discussion
Max Participants: 0
Registration is currently closed.